Center Table out of unused Plastic Bottles.
If you love to live eco-friendly life, you must know some creative ideas how to recycle plastic that cannot be biodegradable, because every time when we throw away bottle we damage our nature and our environment. For that reason, we all know that the better is to recycle old plastic bottle, and make some new items with new purpose.
There are many creative ways to re-purpose plastic bottles into some useful household items. You can even use them to make basic furniture! Here is an amazing DIY project to make a simple ottoman from plastic bottles. With a little bit of creativity and patience, we can make useful stuffs with something that we are going to discard. This ottoman is not fancy at all, but it’s something you can make with recycled bottles. This might surprise you but Isn’t it nice? Enjoy!
Here are 5 simple steps to make center table using plastic bottles
- Collect good number of plastic bottles from your house. The number of bottles depends upon the size of the table.
- Arrange these bottles in a hexagonal shape now with the help of giant tape enclose the bottles together.
- Place cardboard on the upper side of the bottle and on the lower side of the bottle. Now fix the cardboard along with the bottles, this can be done by tape. Cross over the tape from upper portion of cardboard to lower portion of cardboard.
- Now use plastic foam thick sheets to cover the round opening between two cardboard. You can also use this foam sheet to cover the face of cardboard. This will make the table /ottoman comfortable.
- Now last step to make this amazing table is to cover the raw material with help of velvet cloth or with the help of cotton cloth. Steeple cloth carefully with the cardboard.