PINEAPPLE SHRIKHAND RECIPE
We Indians love sweets and when it is festival time nobody can stop us from grabbing some desserts. Today I am sharing a healthy and really delicious Pineapple shrikhand recipe for this festive season.
It way too simple to make it at home so let me list the items we will be requiring for our Pineapple shrikhand recipe.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED
- 2 cups of curd
- Finely chopped pineapple
- Sugar as per your taste
- Cardamom powder
If you don’t have enough time to read this recipe, then you can check our video on Pineapple shrikhand recipe.
METHOD TO MAKE PINEAPPLE SHRIKHAND RECIPE
STEP 1: REMOVE WATER FROM CURD
- You need to remove all the water out of curd because we need pure curd for our pineapple shrikhand recipe so for this take some cold or chilled curd in a clean and porous cotton cloth.
- Make a knot and hang it for three to four hours so that that clots of curd are formed in it. You can hang it anywhere in your kitchen and.
- Don’t forget to keep a container below to collect the dripping water coming out of it or it will create a mess in your kitchen.
STEP 2: MIXING THE INGREDIENTS
- This is the time you are ready for some executions so now take out the curd you hang in a clean bowl.
- Add pineapple, some sugar according to your taste and my favorite cardamom powder in it. You can also use powdered sugar if you want.
- Now all you have to do is to mix it well for four or more minutes until it gets fluffy.
STEP 3: SERVE
- You just have to keep this mixture in the refrigerator for 30 or more minutes until it gets cool down well.
- Now you have to make your food look delicious as well attractive so all you need are some dry fruits garnishing. You can go for pistachio as its color is great to garnish in your white dish and it will be quite eye-catching too.
So this is my 5 minutes kitchen Pineapple shrikhand recipe for you. Hope you liked it. Try out this quick Indian dessert as your after party dish to bring a smile on your kids and guest’s face. If you are a housewife so this is the key to your husband’s heart.