7 steps to make lovely colored glass from your colorless ones using nail polish!!
Are you bored with your old glasses that is colorless and now you think it looks somewhat dull? To make it beautiful just gather your nail polish and your are few steps to your colorful glasses. Save yourself from spending on new glasses and yet make yourself new ones that are best out of waste!!
Materials to be gathered before getting started:
- Old glass
- Nail polishes of different colors
- A bowl of water
- Paper or tape
Let’s get started !!
1) We want to color the glass at the bottom so tape a paper around the glass near bottom to prevent the color from sticking to the sides.
2) Take a nail polish and put a drop from it in the water bowl from above without touching the surface of the water. It will start spreading in the water.
3) Take different colors and drop it on top of one another. It will appear as pattern shown below. To spread it further you can move it using a thin stick or matchstick.
4) After spreading the nailpolish take the glass we already covered and hold it in water as shown below for sometime so that the nailpolish can stick to it.
5) Place the glass upside down on the table so that the nailpolish can dry.
6) After it dries, remove the paper. It will look as shown below.
7) Your awesome colored glass is ready now !!
Be creative and always in style. I hope you liked it!!
Please do comment and share your stories and ideas at email@example.com