Valentine’s Day is all about to love and pride. Love between husband and wife — Love between Children and Parents. now time is very nearer when love is in air. Let’s celebrate our valentine’s day with kids and Make bonding stronger and stronger with kids.
Here, I have bunch of DIY ideas on valentine’s day which could make by any child of world with little help of parents. Enjoy valentine’s day with your children… !! I hope my stuff really helpful to all.
1. Valentine’s Day kids Card Using Noodles
We work on kids project so that let’s pick something very lovable to child…..It’s noodle. Noodles is a favorite food of most of children. Make a card with noodle’s. I give a caption to this lovely crafts “Noodle-Doodle card”
1. Take a noodle and partially color them with your children.
2. Using cotton thread, make a noodle necklace using other decorative accessories.
3. Use noodle necklace in decorative portion of cards.
A cute quotes on cards are :: You Make Me Lose My Noodle! Card is ready in three little steps. Enjoy cute card with your children. Try it on next valentine’s day .
courtesy : ALISON
2. Colorful Hearts As Valentine’s craft For Kids
Waste colors or Small color sticks after so much rubbing , now very useful in next valentine’s day. Very simple in procedure and definitely like by every children.
Steps for valentine’s heart ::
1 : Take all waste colors and cut them in small pieces.
2 : Put those pieces in heart shaped oven’s dish on 230 degree for 15 minutes. (Be careful for kids)
3 : Use heart for valentine’s day card decoration. Here little colorful hearts are used in small valentine’s card.
4: Attach those small valentine’s day card with other e-waste and give as a gift. (As shown in below picture.)
Visit other’s DIY ideas : DIY Sprocket Pillows
3. Heart Shaped Book-Mark As Valentine’s Day Project For Kid
This craft is useful for kids in their valentine’s Day School project or as a gift on valentine’s day. Now days Schools organize valentine’s day competition , so craft also use in competition.
Required Things : :
1. Cut felt in heart shape . (Minimum two heart)
2. Stitch any one heart’s corner using white Thread
3. Put glue on one heart then spread glue on that and put paper-clips on it and put second heart on them.(Heart+glue+paper-clip+second heart) .
4. Your heart-shaped paper-clip is ready.
courtesy :: MIQUE
4. Magical Message In Bottle On Valentine’s Day
Let’s Do Some Magic On Valentine’s Day….!! very simple scientific formula behind whole craft.
1 : Take a White paper and write a message using lemon water ( example : “Happy Valentine Day” as a message).
2 : Write another message down to first message using black ink. (Second Message :: “Hold this paper on heat”).
3 : Rounded the message-paper and put it in bottle with colorful heart shape made from colorful chart paper.
4 : So, when another person open that white-paper and only read second message so hisher put that paper on heat source and Get first message “Happy Valentine Day”.
5. Valentine’s Day Festoon
For heart shaped paper cutting , Heart-shaped punching machine is available in market so using that type of punching machine you can make different colors heart then make a festoon for valentine by simple stitching.
I hope last one craft really helpful in any decoration on any festival but valentine’s day is best time to use them.
Try out other’s ideas on Valentine’s Day DIY gift ideas.
6. Heart Shaped Pop Up Card For Valentine’s Day
Different types of pop-up cards are very popular in now-days so on next valentine’s day , Heart shaped pop- up card is best wish card for valentine. Simple cutting on chart paper leads to a beautiful card. Steps are here,
Steps : :
- Take any one color chart paper and cut it in square shape .
- Draw design as shown in below picture.
- Horizontal line is a middle line of card from which any card is twisted (or sweep).
- After drawing, Cut only yellow line of heart. (Using Cutter).
- After Cutting, Bend card at black line of heart-drawing. (As shown in third step of picture).
- Your Pop-Up card is now ready.
Courtesy : MINIECo
Visit Valentine’s Day DIY ideas using string for more ideas. Hope all of you like our ideas on valentine’s day. Try out all above ideas and share your ideas with us.